Kansai Trip Itinerary 🇯🇵 #STEPHANIEFOONGGETAWAY #ZMSTEPHKANSIGETAWAY17

Hello there,
It's been a very very very very very long time since I last updated my blog😰 You might have known from my Instastory (stephaniefoongg)  that I actually have a few posts draft and I don't know why they weren't posted yet. Anyway forget about them, let's go with a fresh start.

Let's talk about my recent trip to Kansai, Japan.

Hashtags for this trip are, 
#stephaniefoonggetaway 
#zmstephkansaigetaway17
 #zmstephgetaway

I actually created a poll in my Ig story asking if you would like to read from an Ig post or a blog post. I decided to do both. Ig will be a brief intro and if you want more details and here you go on my blog! I will be doing a few posts regarding my trip which includes our AirBnB tours, Vlogs, Food recommendations and of course our itinerary which I will be talking about in this post.

Before you start reading, check out my Airbnb tour and hopefully when you read this my vlogs are ready to be watched!!!

Part 1 of our trip!!






KANSAI TRIP 2017 Itinerary:





Day 1 (Sunday)
·      Midnight flight to KIX by MH.
o   We booked return flight from KUL to KIX and KIX to KUL for around RM1600 via JAL’s website and it’s much cheaper!


Day 2 (Monday)

·      08300am collect KANSAI THRU PASS
o   I booked my Kansai Thru Pass via Klook and collected them from the counter in KIX.
o   You can use this pass on alternate days or continuous days. (ex. MON TUES WEDS or MON WEDS FRI) 
o   Just in case if you are wondering how this pass works, click here to the guide on the transport that can be used by this pass!
o   And the pass will automatically activate once you start using it, you won’t need to register for any dates.
·      KIX to Kyoto Airbnb.
o   We activated our KANSAI THRU PASS on this day.
o   Just in case if you are interested, I have an Airbnb tour video up on my Youtube Channel! Click here to watch.
·       NISHIKI MARKET for brunch.
·      Depart to Arashiyama.
1.     Arashiyama Bamboo Groove
2.     Togetsu Bridge
3.     Monkey Park (too bad the monkey park was closed when we arrived!)
**I must say, Arashiyama is a really awesome place! Peaceful, relax, comfortable I guess it has become my favorite place in JAPAN!!! Too bad we only spent a few hours there.
·      Head back to Sijo area for the famous and I guess the best GYOZA on earth.


-HAVE A GOOD REST-





Day 3 (Tuesday)
·      10am KIMONO SESSION.
o   We chose Yumeyakata.(Located near Gojo area) as they have different varieties of KIMONO. Just like the one I chose, stripes with cats hehe.
·      First stop, Kinkakuji
o   Entrance Fee: 400yen
o   Worth the experience! Very different from all the other Temples, Taisha in Japan.
o   We tried the very expensive Gold Leaf Ice Cream @KINKAKU SOFT. TBH, Not the best ice cream but definitely the most expensive soft serve I’ve ever had LOL. Kinda Fancy though.
·      Next stop Kiyomizudera.
o   Entrance Fee: 300yen
o   There are a lot of food/souvenir along the slope. Be ready to splurge a little.
o   I’ll be recommending for food/dessert/snacks basically everything you that can cure your hunger in a separate post or video! Give me some time to compile them!

·       Return KIMONO.
·      Head to SANJO AREA for dinner. @CHAO CHAO GYOZA
o   I swear they serve the best gyoza on earth! No joke!!!
-Have a good rest-.



Day 4 (Wednesday)
·      Depart to FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE @8am
o   Best to visit earlier in the morning. Less tourists, better photo opportunity!
·      Check out from our KYOTO ACCOMMODATION.
o   Just in case if you are interested, I have an Airbnb tour video up on my Youtube Channel! Click here to watch.
·      Head back to OSAKA and check into our Airbnb.
·      Depart to淡路岛 二次元森林
o   Best way to get to this place is to take a bus from Kobe station. Get to the garden by Taxi or you’ll spend around 35-60mins with 2 transits by bus and shuttle bus to the Garden (we took the bus for the inbound session). We took about 5mins, 1200yen to arrive at NIJIGENNOMORI.
o   If you’d like to enjoy the facilities, reach as early as possible!
o   I’d say it’s a very beautiful/ peaceful place where I think Japanese Families will spend their holiday/ weekends there.
o   I’d say worth the hassle, worth the journey even if you are not a big fan of ShinChan.
o   Entrance Fees: FOC.
·      Head back to OSAKA and have a good rest.



Day 5 (Thursday)
·      Depart as early as possible to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN.
o   Check your dates, definitely get the Express Pass during Peak season!
o   We were there for the Halloween event. Very Impressive!



DAY 6 (Friday)
·      “Eggs and Things” for breakfast!
·      Depart to NARA (45mins)
·      Visit Nara Park, feed deers and temples nearby.
o   I would suggest guys be extra careful as they might attack your little brother down there😏
o   Deer biscuits are 150yen per stack. Hide it or stay calm to prevent deers snatching before you even get a chance to leave the vendor’s stall hehe.
o   I would suggest feeding deers without horn as they are less aggressive!
·      Must eat  荷叶sushi.
·      Visit WATA WATA OWL CAFÉ.
o   Cost around 1300yen for 60 mins.
o   You can held one of the owls.
o   And you are entitled a cup of drink and some little bites.
·      Depart to RINKU TOWN OUTLET, Let the shopping begin!
·      Dinner at Dotonbori


Day 7 (Saturday)

·      Umeda Sky Building!
o   Visit the Floating Sky Garden at 1000yen to enjoy the OSAKA view!
·      Shop at AMERIKA MURA, from street style to Vintage stuff!
o   Check out GRAM Café for their famous pancakes here. Less queue!


Day 8 (Sunday).
·      MOMOFUKU INSTANT RAMEN MUSEUM tour and create your own ramen!
o   Entrance is FOC, but if you want to design your own cup noodles it costs only 300yen!

·      SHINSEKAI DISTRICT
o   Eat Kushikatsu Yokozuna
o   Visit the Hello Kitty Car Park
o   Take a photo with the Tsutenkaku Tower as background.




Day 9 (Monday)
·      Kurumon Market for Breakfast.
·      南崛江 for street style shopping
·      Shopping at Shinsaibashi, Namba area!
·      Eat 牛角 buffet!!
o   We chose the middle price range one! I guess that’s the best buffet I’ve ever eaten in my entire life! Cheers to all CARNIVORES!!!!




Day 10 (Tuesday)
·      Breakfast at 蟹道楽!
·      Last round shopping!! Spend all your yen!!
·      ENJOY THE LAST DAY IN OSAKA.



Day 11 (Wednesday)
·      Arrive in KIX at 845am
·      Check in and shop @ KIX Duty-Free.
·      Flight JL7095
1100am-1645pm (6 hours and 45 mins)

-WELCOME BACK TO KUL-


-->


That's my itinerary, check out my Airbnb tour if you are interested and stay tuned to my vlogs!!!!

Till next time.
Love, 
@stephaniefoongg


-->
-->

Comments

Popular Posts